Sunday, January 29, 2006

Bored!

heyya..im writing from johor..loll..wad am i doin here? visiting my sis ler..lolx..damn borin la..nothin 2 do..nothin 2 play..totaly sian~!..hmm..so tired..damn sleepy but cant sleep..haizz...dis keyboard n mouse sukx..aiyaa...hmm got appointment on 1st in kayems house..goin daniels house then hed fetch me kua..lolx..okok la..ciaux..haizz..boredom~!

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 4:07 PM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover


  • You're the ghost of royalty imposing love,
  • You are the queen and king combining everything,
  • Into twining like a ring around the finger of a girl.
  • I'm just a singer,
  • You're the world,
  • All I can bring ya,
  • Is the language of a lover.

  • View my complete profile

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time