Monday, January 16, 2006

The Shell Of Insecurity

Well, im back again, with a boosted up confidence! Today was da best la in college! i finally am being able 2 talk 2 the opposite gender! IM SUCH A LAMER! WooHOO! haha! im so happy today..for along time, ive always wanted 2 be this way! shit, i hope no one is reading this..it such a shame! hmm..wad elz, oh yea! for along time, ive been wanting to speak to this girl whom i met in my tution. Shes my good friends BEST BUDDY! when i was in tution, i never had the confidence to meet up with her. But guess what? IM FINALLY SITTING IN THE BUS WITH HER! ahah..lamer..wad a lamer am I! well, this girl is a real nice girl, shes got looks, personality, dude, shes a allrounder. well, kinda happy being able to talk to her, its been awhile to muster up the confidence to talk to sumone whos a HIT in KLANG!well, ne one mite say comments bout her, but, i will definelty not believe a single rumour! overprotective? I think not!

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 7:49 PM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover


  • You're the ghost of royalty imposing love,
  • You are the queen and king combining everything,
  • Into twining like a ring around the finger of a girl.
  • I'm just a singer,
  • You're the world,
  • All I can bring ya,
  • Is the language of a lover.

  • View my complete profile

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time