Saturday, February 25, 2006

A end of a boring week!

well..as the title says..this week was the worst week ever..1st..i couldnt do the maths xm..dat one die..plus today we had legal xm..but compared 2 maths..it was heaven..hmm..this whole week made me pokai..Monday = Starbucks, Tuesday = Pizza, Wednesday = economy rice and the list goes on..totally xpensive la everythin..hmm..this whole week was really dry..dint meet up with daniel and choe much..plus..dint tok 2 sianyee much as well..but..however, im getting close wid ma class mates..hehehe..today went to sunway pyramid wid a bunch of old skoolmates..we played bowling, ate like mad people and finally played snooker..it was fun..but yet again..expensive..haha..next weeks my driving xm..and the worst news is that spm results will be on march13th..sei lo sei lo..!

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 1:01 AM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover


  • You're the ghost of royalty imposing love,
  • You are the queen and king combining everything,
  • Into twining like a ring around the finger of a girl.
  • I'm just a singer,
  • You're the world,
  • All I can bring ya,
  • Is the language of a lover.

  • View my complete profile

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time