Monday, February 27, 2006

Even the wrong words seem to rhyme

Another day..another pain..another suffering..haixx..
well today wasnt so bad after all..but the heck..subang is so ddamn expensiveeee..chap fan itself costed me rm5..exculdin drinks!haixx...so..today was damn boring in the bus...everytime i look at sianyee wanna start conv..she turn the other side..damn la..we only tok nearly the end of the journey..then then..in class..got fite between krys and zj. wahh..see show sia..nice ler..see the catfite..haha..but krys was a bit too calm..if it was me..hualau..shit la my driving inst...he keeps ignoring me..kns! i wan my license laaaa..waddaheck man!my test is supposed 2 be this friday..dunno how laa..basically..days in college are starting to get normal..too normal..i miss schoool! i wan go bek! haahha..not really!..

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 10:04 PM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover


  • You're the ghost of royalty imposing love,
  • You are the queen and king combining everything,
  • Into twining like a ring around the finger of a girl.
  • I'm just a singer,
  • You're the world,
  • All I can bring ya,
  • Is the language of a lover.

  • View my complete profile

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time