Sunday, February 19, 2006

A real real long break!

Its been what? 4 days? since my last post? been real bz with the xms and the assignments and crap..hahaz..well...recently theres been so many rumors bout me in the bus..like a give a crap..so what if i am loud? i paid my fees and i haf the right dont i? haizz..other then that nothin much happened with my life..last monday had my driving class..the fellow ask me drive home..i said ok..as i was driving..suddenly a kambing walk past..i was like WTF? i quickly pull brakes..the kambing look at me and BEHHHHH...bugger..as if sumone purposely put the kambing there..kns..driving home was ex..except the roundabout.that was freakin tough..cars come from dunno where..haizz..hmmm..wads wrong wid wei shuang laa..keep saying stoopid stuff bout me..kns..one day i gonna cekik sama dia! wait la u!

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 11:09 AM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover


  • You're the ghost of royalty imposing love,
  • You are the queen and king combining everything,
  • Into twining like a ring around the finger of a girl.
  • I'm just a singer,
  • You're the world,
  • All I can bring ya,
  • Is the language of a lover.

  • View my complete profile

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time