Thursday, May 25, 2006

The amazingness of life, that is you.

The end of thursday, the end of 4 out of 5 exams! YAY! Getting closer to the holidays..hmm..tommorows accounts, well ive gotta study for that! Hmm, its been wonderful this pass week, Ive really gotten to understand the true meaning of her relationship, ah, heck, i dun mind laa! Haizz, been really lost for words. A simple maths equation of my life.

Love>Feelings>Studies.

hehe..no words to describe.

End.

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 10:09 PM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover


  • You're the ghost of royalty imposing love,
  • You are the queen and king combining everything,
  • Into twining like a ring around the finger of a girl.
  • I'm just a singer,
  • You're the world,
  • All I can bring ya,
  • Is the language of a lover.

  • View my complete profile

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time