Saturday, May 20, 2006

Depression Avenue.

I've been down,
to the bottom of the ground,
I give up,
I have nothing left,
Thats my cue to turn back,

Im killing my self slowy,
Every puff of it,
Every breath,
Slowly,
Like a poison,
Which is you.

My eyes are open,
I can't move,
I'm stuck here,
Deeply,
In love with you,
Im down to this,
I need a avenue,
My depression avenue.

It kills,
I know,
But what can I do,
I love you more then my life,
And I can't suffer another loss,
Another heartbreak.

I close the door,
Slide the windows shut,
Close my eyes,
And think of you,
I shed my tears,
For within moments,
I will leave this world,
Because of you.
This is my depression avenue.

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 11:04 PM
1 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover


  • You're the ghost of royalty imposing love,
  • You are the queen and king combining everything,
  • Into twining like a ring around the finger of a girl.
  • I'm just a singer,
  • You're the world,
  • All I can bring ya,
  • Is the language of a lover.

  • View my complete profile

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time