Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The last stand.

Heyhoe johhny ho, sad as hell as my internet connection just came back after having a major breakdown for the whole day, i couldnt even post! Well this few days were quite enjoyable, i watched the xmen movie, and let me tell you, IT WAS ONE HECK OF A MOVIE. A lil sad of the events that happened in the movie, as many characters did die and some lost thier powers, but I enjoyed watching the fight scenes and also not forgetting JEAN GREY a.k.a Phoenix a.k.a Famke Janssen! Shes so damn hawt! Well after watching the movie, guess what, I JOINED THE XMEN! REALLY! Dont believe? Check down below..
Here are some pics of that day and some xmen shots as well




Super hot Famke Janssen




Mr.Logan aka Wolverine aka copycat!



The True Wolverine..LOL..told ya i joined xmen!

Some random shots of me acting cool, seriously I have no life!


what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 7:31 PM
2 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover


  • You're the ghost of royalty imposing love,
  • You are the queen and king combining everything,
  • Into twining like a ring around the finger of a girl.
  • I'm just a singer,
  • You're the world,
  • All I can bring ya,
  • Is the language of a lover.

  • View my complete profile

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time