Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Might of Friends.

Recently, I have began an old habit of mine. Just to deal with this stress, I have made many people suffer, but it still gives me peace of mind doing it. I have to stop. I just miss her too much, I can't carry on. But any way, my good friends are always there to lead me to the right track. Thanks Daniel, Thanks Chiew Hoe.

Tommorow, is hell on earth, my mid year is starting. Study study. I just can't deal with this depression. Haizz...sad sad.

Im driving tommorow, washed and wax my car already, well at least it keeps me from doing that habit. Anything just do waste my time!

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 11:24 PM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover


  • You're the ghost of royalty imposing love,
  • You are the queen and king combining everything,
  • Into twining like a ring around the finger of a girl.
  • I'm just a singer,
  • You're the world,
  • All I can bring ya,
  • Is the language of a lover.

  • View my complete profile

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time