Thursday, May 18, 2006

The 'orang-orang' and the paddy field.

Basically, many birds look at the orang-orang and get scared of, not knowing the greatness that lies after it, in such, the paddy field. Similarly, we, see the exams as a source of fear, not knowing the HOLIDAYS that are after it! Wel today, of all days, have been really slow. I couldn't manage to snap pictures of anything good. NOTHING!
NOT EVEN 1! That bites. Well, all I can possibly sum up of the day was BORING, except the fact that beverly came for a visit today. Missed her in class man, last time, she was at least the best lookin in class, now gone dy..gone la L3! LOL. Hmm..I think i'll end this boring post here. Good day mates.

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 8:08 PM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover


  • You're the ghost of royalty imposing love,
  • You are the queen and king combining everything,
  • Into twining like a ring around the finger of a girl.
  • I'm just a singer,
  • You're the world,
  • All I can bring ya,
  • Is the language of a lover.

  • View my complete profile

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time