Friday, May 19, 2006

Waja 1.6 SE ROCKS!

Today I finally attained my fathers trust in driving alone with his Waja. Let me say, ITS A HUGE CAR. With 16 inch rims and full body kit, it is stunning yet packed a mean DOHC turbo-engine, FULLY CUZTOMIZEABLE! YAY! It was indeed a neat ride, and I never felt more alive driving it. One slight push on the accelarator pedal and the car jumps to 60km/h. Seriously, KEWL! Just love the power steering, my kancil's steering was just so old fashioned, I had to turn it so hard! Truly, this was my best experience to date! I know I sound braggy but seriously, cars do entice me that much!



Ain't she a beauty?

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 10:08 PM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover


  • You're the ghost of royalty imposing love,
  • You are the queen and king combining everything,
  • Into twining like a ring around the finger of a girl.
  • I'm just a singer,
  • You're the world,
  • All I can bring ya,
  • Is the language of a lover.

  • View my complete profile

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time