Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Fine by me.

They tell me its all good,
I'm safe in your arms,
Heaven is but a step closer,
But as you leave me,
It's but a distant memory.

Someday, Somehow,
I'll learn to break free,
Today, I'm trapped in this chamber,
And I don't wanna get out,
As you mean everything,
My life, my breath, my soul.

Whisper to me as you always do,
Tell me it ain't over,
And I will stand by you,
But tell me to silence my heart,
And I will walk away from you.

I love you,
But I don't know you,
Commited, but not loyal,
A dirtbag some say,
But heck, I know right from wrong,
And the only right in my life,
Was loving you.

Leave me today,
And it's fine by me.

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 10:37 PM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover


  • You're the ghost of royalty imposing love,
  • You are the queen and king combining everything,
  • Into twining like a ring around the finger of a girl.
  • I'm just a singer,
  • You're the world,
  • All I can bring ya,
  • Is the language of a lover.

  • View my complete profile

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time