Sunday, June 25, 2006

Hymn of blessing.

I haven't been posting for so long. I really don't see the point of blogging. Sorry fellow bloggers, this is how I feel. Well, I'm still blogging, but not as frequent, haha.

So anyhoo, this past week was cumbersome. Legals kicked in, plus accounts exam AND ESL tutorial! God bless us. I'm sick of SAM. Its hectic! Hmm..i dyed my hair again, but very very light color, hardly recognizable. I even got rid of my specs for a month, using contact lenses. However, it's darn expensive. God bless us.

Last week I lost my figging thumbdrive. Haizz, all my image edits, EVERYTHING! =.=" sad! Hmm, im stuck to my 16mb thumbdrive. Haizz..God bless us.

Dad drove the kancil and got hit my some old man near Mydin Supermarket. And guess what? The old man paid, but my dad refused the payment, on PITY! He said the old man was looking very poor. God bless us.

Well, with how the things are going, I guess my date with Renu is off. She isn't showing much interest, and I'm not the pushy type, so thats the end. Sadd. God bless ME!

Hmm, I now consider myself a foos addict. WHY CAN'T I JUST BE A EDU-ADDICT? I recently learned how to pump shots. I was watching my buddy Biing play, he wasn't connecting the shot, I improvised it, and finally managed to get it. Yay! Well, that very same day, I was playing a solo game with Daniel Ho, and we wanted to see who was the better among the two, he scored two ( 1 good shot, 1 kai), hehe, Daniel the kai master. Well as we were playing, my fav song came on. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls. At that instant, I scored 3 goals in an instant! Songs help! Well the outcome of the match was 4-4, as one ball was not counted cuz it simpy wasnt there ( 8 balls nia). Stupid Asia. God bless us.

Well, Im posting the lyrics of the song I'm listening now, Iris, and I dedicate this to you.



And I'd give up forever to touch you
Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now
And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything seems like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know your alive

And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 12:55 PM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover


  • You're the ghost of royalty imposing love,
  • You are the queen and king combining everything,
  • Into twining like a ring around the finger of a girl.
  • I'm just a singer,
  • You're the world,
  • All I can bring ya,
  • Is the language of a lover.

  • View my complete profile

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time