Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Foosy and presentation!

I was in Asia Club today, and I saw this notice on the whereabouts of the loo,(Not Mrs.Loo) eheh, any way, the pic was so funny, that I cant help but posting it here.



Haha, the next pic is of me foosing with a couple of friends.



This pic is phenomenal. It's actually a pic of me getting married with ZhenQuan after my ESL presentation
2 things to note.
1 The bottle in ZQ hand is the 'rose for the bride'
2 Allen's face.


what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 8:15 PM
2 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover


  • You're the ghost of royalty imposing love,
  • You are the queen and king combining everything,
  • Into twining like a ring around the finger of a girl.
  • I'm just a singer,
  • You're the world,
  • All I can bring ya,
  • Is the language of a lover.

  • View my complete profile

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time