Saturday, July 08, 2006

Superman Returns, an Indian.





Haha, funny..had some free time, decided to do some editing. Its VERY crappy, but this goes out to Prakash, he wanted to see me in the red underwear outfit, here it is!Before I wear my costume, this is me without clothes! No! I'm NOT nude!

Note: The expression of me on the Superman pic, seems to be, "I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SUPERMAN!"

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 5:22 PM
7 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover


  • You're the ghost of royalty imposing love,
  • You are the queen and king combining everything,
  • Into twining like a ring around the finger of a girl.
  • I'm just a singer,
  • You're the world,
  • All I can bring ya,
  • Is the language of a lover.

  • View my complete profile

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time