Sunday, July 16, 2006

Taylors Dance Party 2006


Yeah! Taylors Dance Party was one of the memorable events of 2006 for me. I liked it, why?

1. Awesomely preety girls.
2. MY FRIENDS! - Premila,Dhal,Prakash,Priya and Raeyna!
3. Pizza!
4. The Dances(Performances)
5. DANCING!

Haha, well, I don't know how to dance tho, Premi and Dhal gave me some pointers, lol.
Anyway, Happy Birthday to Louisa!!

Here are some pictures of that memorable day, and btw..the quality sucks, camera
phone!





what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 4:00 PM
3 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover


  • You're the ghost of royalty imposing love,
  • You are the queen and king combining everything,
  • Into twining like a ring around the finger of a girl.
  • I'm just a singer,
  • You're the world,
  • All I can bring ya,
  • Is the language of a lover.

  • View my complete profile

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time