Saturday, July 15, 2006

The worst pain in life.

Imagine this, you've had a crush on this girl for oh so long. You wanna say hi, or even maybe show your existence. You've crossed her in college/school, trying to make her notice you, but doubtfully, she doesn't. One day, you decide, it's time. You muster every single ounce of courage, you're in front of her, but she's kriptonite. You can't speak, nor even utter a single word. You'll never know, the road that was left untaken.


I would trade everything
To say all the words
I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken
What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Was the road left untaken.

Note: This is for all the people I had a crush on, ever since I was young.

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 8:13 PM
4 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover


  • You're the ghost of royalty imposing love,
  • You are the queen and king combining everything,
  • Into twining like a ring around the finger of a girl.
  • I'm just a singer,
  • You're the world,
  • All I can bring ya,
  • Is the language of a lover.

  • View my complete profile

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time