Sunday, August 20, 2006

A birthday to remember.

Hey guys, been awhile since my last post.
What does everyone look forward to? I mean seriously, what do you wish your friends, and family remember. It is, of course, your very own birthday. The day you came out from er..(censored for minors)...above. Well, ever since I had my very own crappy birthday, I've decided not to let anyone down on thier day. That brings me to my post. I would like to wish my good friend Allen Tong, a Happy Birthday and may God bless you. In a similarly related issue, 2 weeks back was another good friend of mine's birthday. Happy Belated Dhal!

Birthday girl, and Premila

We, as in Prakash, Premila, Ashvini, Louisa, and the others decided to suprise her for her birthday. Prakash actually made plans with Dhal's parents to organize the party, unsuspectedly from Dhal.
Long story short, when we reached there, we gave Dhal such a suprise that it almost made her faint. Seriously. Below are some pics from that cam-whoring day...

The Cam-Horror(pronounced as cam-whorer)

Me and Ash
Group photo, damn I look scary
Thats all folks. I'm working on post about my High School History, but I still haven't gotten the material yet. Buhbye now.

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 3:07 PM
5 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover


  • You're the ghost of royalty imposing love,
  • You are the queen and king combining everything,
  • Into twining like a ring around the finger of a girl.
  • I'm just a singer,
  • You're the world,
  • All I can bring ya,
  • Is the language of a lover.

  • View my complete profile

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time