Monday, September 11, 2006

The irony of life.

Heyya, it's been awhile since my last post, been really busy with life and it's reprecussions. Haih, life is great at times, and still miserable at others.

Well, my parents went for a holiday in Manila the past week, that left me ALONE, in the house, with 2 cars at my disposal. WEE! Well, what would any guy do?

I didn't get drunk. Do not worry!

Instead, I took some of my childhood friends over to Sunway Pyramid, for the screening of My Super Ex-Girlfriend.

I HATED THE MOVIE! IT WAS LONG, BORING, AND HAD NO BACKBONE TO THE STORY! DO NOT WATCH IT AT ALL COSTS! UNLESS YOUR A FAN OF STUPID UNHILLARIOUS HUMOUR, WITH SUPER POWERS!!

Besides that, I also took the chance to have lunch at Ichiban Ramen. Maybe I'm just too conservative, but seriously, I hated it. It was TOOOO disgusting for me to savour.

Well the day ended preety well tho, we went to Asia Club for some foosball + pool games. It was alright tho, but I could see the bored, unimpressed faces of Michelle and Azza. Haha! Audrey, on the other hand, was really into the pool game, and decided we play Counter-Strike afterwards?

Omg. You serious?

We actually played, and Michelle, being the hesistant girl she was to the idea, TOTALLY PLAYED WELL! It was really fun.

Dinner was soon to follow, and we were joined by Mich's friend, David. He was a jolly fellow. We kept talking about Liverpool's game that night, DotA, foosball and not forgetting, cars. It was around 9 when we decided to call it quits and head home.

Well, sending them back, I recieved a comment. To them, i drive TOOO fast. Well, 140kmph out of 160kmph on the Kancil hints something, but seriously, I love the adrenalin rush. IVE GOTTA STOP SPEEDING!

Seriously!

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 7:35 PM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover


  • You're the ghost of royalty imposing love,
  • You are the queen and king combining everything,
  • Into twining like a ring around the finger of a girl.
  • I'm just a singer,
  • You're the world,
  • All I can bring ya,
  • Is the language of a lover.

  • View my complete profile

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time