Monday, September 18, 2006

Sad stories always make me cry.

Haihh..This past few days, feeling damn emo la. WTH MAN! Seriously, I have no cure nor antidote to rid this feeling. Some of the songs I watch, or the TV serials, just keeps getting my eyes watery. Lame right? Among all the serials and song, 2 of each caught my attention. I really wanted to share it with the world.

1st TV Serial
ED

Ed is a story of one lawyer, who happens to have the worse year of his life, for
1) Getting fired from a highly payed job in NYC, due to ONE comma in his legal report.
2) Coming back after that trauma, he catches his wife, in bed with a mailman.

Sad shit. So he goes back to his hometown, to his childhood love, Carol. However, he doesn't have the confidence to ask her out. Typical guy la right? So basically the series goes on, till Carol finally gets a boyfriend, Dennis, who is a piece of crap. Ed, on the other hand, decides to confess before its too late and wants to tell her how bad her current boyfriend was a jerk. On that very late night-early morning, he goes to Carol's house and says to her

"Carol, erm..I think you should stay away from Dennis, he's bad company"
"Erm, okay, I'll tell him now."
"Huh? What do you mean?"
"He's sleeping in with me tonight"

Ed stands crushed, knowing his one love, is gone.

The next serial would be the ever popular One Tree Hill.

I don't really know the full story of the serial, but I remember this new episode where, Mouth

takes care of Brooke

since she was hung-over. He loves her so much, but she doesn't know it, nor realise it.
However, when she does come to her senses, she sees her boyfriend, Felix, standing there, right after Mouth has left. He takes credit for taking care of Brooke, even though he sees her no-more then a sexual mannequin.

Seriously damn emotional la. Songs that really gave me a hard time would be Home - Michael Buble.

And I’ve been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you
Each one a line or two
“I’m fine baby, how are you?”
Well I would send them but I know that it’s just not enough
My words were cold and flat
And you deserve more than that


And the next would be Comfortable - John Mayer

Our love was, comfortable and
so broken in
she's perfect, so flawless
I'm not impressed, I want you back.


This is sad la, too much emotions running thru my head right now. I'll end it abruptly here. Take care.

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 6:46 PM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover


  • You're the ghost of royalty imposing love,
  • You are the queen and king combining everything,
  • Into twining like a ring around the finger of a girl.
  • I'm just a singer,
  • You're the world,
  • All I can bring ya,
  • Is the language of a lover.

  • View my complete profile

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time