Saturday, September 16, 2006

Tagged by Sianyee

Lol, I've been 'tagged' by Sian Yee.

1) Four things you not many know

- Even though I look jovial, I'm very timid and shy towards the other sex.
- I hate people to refer to me as smart, I ain't smart.
- I love going out at night, referring to the first time I took my dad's car out for a spin without them knowing.
- I love speeding.


2) Four movies I could watch over and over.

- Click
- Minnale (A tamil romance movie)
- X-men Trilogy
- Matrix Trilogy


3) Four places I have lived.

- Shah Alam
- Klang
- Sri Muda
- Petaling Jaya


4)Four TV shows I love to watch.

- Simpsons
- Monk/CSI
- ED
- Mythbusters.


5) Four places I have been on vacation.

- Australia
- Thailand
- Singapore
- er..Morib? ehhe


6) 4 of my fav. food

- Cheese
- Fruits (Guava)
- Prawns
- Bread n Butter


7) Four places i would rather be.

- Australia
- Bed
- Theater
- in some Mamak stall having a drink


8) Four fav songs.

- Lips of an Angel by Hinder
- Whats left of me by Nick Lachey
- She will be loved by Maroon 5
- Right where you want me by Jesse Mc'Cartney

9)Four people i tag.

- Tong Allen
- Prakash
- Faz
- Michelle

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 7:37 PM
2 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover


  • You're the ghost of royalty imposing love,
  • You are the queen and king combining everything,
  • Into twining like a ring around the finger of a girl.
  • I'm just a singer,
  • You're the world,
  • All I can bring ya,
  • Is the language of a lover.

  • View my complete profile

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time