Thursday, March 08, 2007

Vins 18th Birthday

Pics from that day


1. Chiew Hoe(Sasuke) and me, ahaha. Check out my eyes man, sleepyy!

2. Remember this pic guys? Haha, good old days.

Vast differences between the two pics huh?


3. Kevin Tan - Vin's boyfriend, suprising her with a cake.
4. Check out Vins smile. Super happy! Hahaha, but then I didnt take this pic, VK did, so sorry bout the half head Vin.
5. Make a wish!
6. Group pic. *check out Alvin, he's hiding!*

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 10:15 PM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover


  • You're the ghost of royalty imposing love,
  • You are the queen and king combining everything,
  • Into twining like a ring around the finger of a girl.
  • I'm just a singer,
  • You're the world,
  • All I can bring ya,
  • Is the language of a lover.

  • View my complete profile

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time