Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Compare Contrast.



Ok, I need an opinion here. I was working on this project, called Stonor Grove, for about two weeks, doing up the perspectives and the design. After I had acquired a final picture, i printed it out, and my boss said he finds this picture more better, saying that my picture cant even compare nor come close to the picture below, and he says the guy who did the below picture took only 3 days. He also stated that I need to take classes from the guy who did the below work. He called my render a piece of lifeless junk. I need your opinion, tell me which is better? Remember, the above one is mine, and the below one is some guy from Lim Kok Wing's work.

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 8:08 PM
1 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover


  • You're the ghost of royalty imposing love,
  • You are the queen and king combining everything,
  • Into twining like a ring around the finger of a girl.
  • I'm just a singer,
  • You're the world,
  • All I can bring ya,
  • Is the language of a lover.

  • View my complete profile

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time