Monday, May 04, 2009

the one and only you

Her eyes, her beautiful eyes, that seem to calm the mightiest storm; the very same eyes that seem to see through the depths of my soul.

Her lips, the lips with seems to perfectly complete her beauty; the adorning moment everytime I notice her pressing them together and biting her lower lip; the very same lips that I would have given anything to have it brush against mine.

Her hair, of which I used to kiss the essence of its growth; the top of her head; the enticing smell her natural scent; the way her hair is clipped to the edge of her forehead ever so perfectly and the way her hair seemingly crowns her beauty.

Her eyelashes, the way it curls up top naturally.

Her scent; the perfume of which fills my senses.

Her ears; the way they parade her earrings; that particularly large tainted gold earrings that she wears often that seemed to balance her personality.

Her arms; that seems small, but packs an enormous punch.

Her little drawings; her funny little sketches; if I had the chance I'd frame them up for the way it makes me laugh everytime I see them.

Her little laughs over MSN; the way it melts me everytime I know I made her laugh.

Her stature; the way her body is perfectly proportioned, the way she stands straight.

Her height; that complements mine; allowing me to plant a kiss on her head unnoticed; the way I'm able to hug her and give her security; her hugs.

Her taste of music; the songs that seems to comfort me, even tho the songs weren't made for that reason.

Her alter-egoes; the way she acts them out, making them so believable but ludicrously funny.

Her sudden sense of direction; the way she unknowingly holds my hand to point me in the right direction.

Her skin; her complexion; the way she steals the spotlight unaware that all eyes are on her; and the way she complains that she hates the attention shes getting.

Her humbleness.

Her passion for children.

Her life.

Her soul.

Her dreams.

Her aspirations.

Her thoughts.

Her mind.

Her goals.

Her challenges.

Her shortcomings.

Her flaws.

Her beliefs.

Her taste in men.

Her taste in non-men.

Her randomness.

Her everything.

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 2:36 AM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover


  • You're the ghost of royalty imposing love,
  • You are the queen and king combining everything,
  • Into twining like a ring around the finger of a girl.
  • I'm just a singer,
  • You're the world,
  • All I can bring ya,
  • Is the language of a lover.

  • View my complete profile

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time