Friday, May 01, 2009

The tulip and the bee

The Tulip and the Bee,
Was that all it was ever going to be?
For it was a sin for the bee to hope in glee,
For the tulip to blossom beautifully.

The tulip, in its enchanting glory,
Never made the bee sorry,
As the bee would only have a single story,
For he knew his wait would end in agony.

In an attempt to alter destiny,
The bee tried to shape history,
But the tulip he cared for dearly,
Had given him no future beyond neutrality.

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 4:31 PM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover


  • You're the ghost of royalty imposing love,
  • You are the queen and king combining everything,
  • Into twining like a ring around the finger of a girl.
  • I'm just a singer,
  • You're the world,
  • All I can bring ya,
  • Is the language of a lover.

  • View my complete profile

Letterbox

Once Upon A Time